วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Earl Grey Tea Dessert Recipes :: Earl Grey Tea & Cherry Cakes

It's been a long time I haven't post the earl grey tea dessert recipes here. I just found the interesting recipe which contains great combination. "Earl Grey Tea & Cherry Cakes
Earl Grey Tea & Cherry Cakes
Ingredients:
  • 225g dried mixed fruit, soaked overnight in 150ml hot earl grey tea
  • 350g self-raising flour
  • 175g dark brown sugar
  • 100g glace cherries (chopped)
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 2tsps mixed spice

Methods:
  • Preheat oven to 150C, Gas Mark 2. Then lightly grease 4 small ovenproof dishes with a little low-fast spread.
  • Place the soaked fruit in a mixing bowl.
  • Add the remaining ingredients, reserving a few cherries for decoration.
  • Mix well and spoon into the prepared dishes. Top with the reserved cherries and place in the centre of the oven.
  • Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until fully cooked.
  • Allow to cool in the dishes. When cooled, wrap the cake in Cellophane until ready to eat.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. All i can say that you can easily make this earl grey tea dessert recipes.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Great display of shapes on your cookie and thank you for sharing your recipe I'ma try this one and compare it to this other recipe I found online called Chewy Chocolate Cookie Recipe - Easy Chocolava Cookies.

    ตอบลบ
  3. I am surprise with the name of grey tea & cherry cake dessert recipe. I am eager to taste it on my own way. I like such quick dessert recipe tips so accomplish delicious dishes

    ตอบลบ